Listening to the news is depressing. The Hubs just emailed me that CNN is reporting 81,312 housing foreclosures in September alone. I think I need to get out of my rut and count my blessings, because I know I have many.
- I have a nice house in the suburbs, and can pay for it.
- The Hubs and I have stable jobs (knock on wood)
- My marriage is happy and solid.
- I have a family who I am very close to. They are very supportive of me and my struggles with PCOS and IF.
- I have beautiful twin nieces who I love more than my own life. They give me hope for the future.
- I have friends who I love and who I know will always be there for me- even if I’ve been a flake and haven’t called them for weeks or, um, months.
- Even though money is tight, I don’t have to choose between paying a bill or eating every month.
- All 6 of my senses work. (Yes, 6. Didn’t you know that all women have a 6th sense called intuition?)
- My subconscious sends me some pretty crazy dreams at night to keep me entertained. (Is that weird? I LOVE to sleep because my dreams are always so neat…. Especially now that I’m drinking milk every night with my metformin)
- I’m spending my lunch break today with my long lost best friends from High school.
There’s so much more, but those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head. I am blessed.
Also, this is my 100th post! YAY!