In honor of ICLW, I'm posting this random meme that I did on facebook. Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to post right now... I've been kinda short on time this week....
1.I'm not really sure that there are 25 things about me that people will care about.
2. There are currently 11 people living in my parents house. 2 are my parents and 3 are my siblings. The rest are members of my extended family. (There have been no less than 10 people there since 2001)
3.I've always had a dream to open my own bridal boutique.
4. I still have no idea what I really want to do "when I grow up."
5. My biggest regret is not getting a bachelor's degree.
6. My second biggest regret is not going away to college. (although, I might not have met my husband had a done that..... so I guess it was meant to be)
7. I hate my name. I thought about going by my middle name (Renee) when I got to High School but that would have been too much trouble.
8. I don't have a favorite anything (color, band, food, movie, book, etc...) there are too many to choose from.
9. I'm indecisive.
10. Sometimes, when I'm out in public with my nieces, I like to pretend they're my kids. Especially when I'm being told how cute they are!
11.I was really excited to get Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred in the mail, but I haven't touched it since it got here.
12. I sometimes still sleep with a stuffed animal. His name is Bowsers and he's a yellow stuffed dog.
13. I have a friend that is an astrophysicist. Thinking about it makes me giggle every time.
14. I have absolutely no idea how to decorate my house. Anyone wanna come give me ideas?
15. I can't stand monotony. As soon as one big event is over, I have to focus on the next big event coming up, so that I don't get too bored with the every day.
16. My biggest fear is being forgotten. That said, I always assume that people I haven't seen in a while don't remember me.
17. I saw Titanic in the theater 3 times. I bought the score and cried while listening to it. When the movie came out, I bought it and never watched it!
18. I could totally be a shopaholic.
19. I am a self-proclaimed chocoholic.
20. I watch WAY too much tv.
21.I would love to live on a farm- if I could pay someone to do all of the hard work and just hang out with the animals when I felt like it.
22. Sometimes I wish the whole women's lib thing never happened so I wouldn't be expected to work outside the house.
23. I have a list of things I would get done if I was ever chosen to be on extreme makeover.
24. I once almost moved to Chicago to go to fashion merchandising school.... but then I chickened out.
25. I LOVE presents! But I would rather someone spend $5 on me and get me something that shows they really know me than spend $5000 on something impersonal.