Friday, January 9, 2009

MY HUSBAND ROCKS!


I’ve been a bad blogger for a few weeks… and I’ve been even worse at telling the world about how my husband rocks. He has, indeed, rocked the few weeks I was MIA, I was just too lazy to blog about it. Today, inspired by Katy Lin, I will again announce to the webisphere why my darling husband ROCKS!

1. Where did you meet? We were set up on a blind date by our best friends, who were dating each other at the time.


2. How long did you date before you were married? We were dating 4 years (almost to the day) on the day we got married. He proposed to me after 2 ½ years of dating, though.


3. What does he do that surprises you? Laundry! Don’t think for one minute that I don’t appreciate it!


4. What is your favorite quality of his? How he cares about people…. My family/sisters especially. I love knowing that I have married someone who cares about them (almost) as much as I do, and would do anything for them.


5. What is your favorite feature of his? The way his eyes sparkle when he’s really happy.


6. Does he have a nickname for you? Does “honey” count?


7. What is his favorite food? Sauerkraut and Pork (and he recently declared that I make it better than his mom. That was pretty much the awesomest thing ever)


8. What is his favorite sport? Depends… I think Basket Ball and Football are about the same, however, I think he’s more of a Browns fan than a Cavs fan.


9. When and where was your first kiss? Right outside my mom’s front door, after we had been seeing each other for like 2 weeks.


10. What do you like to do together? Veg and watch TV or go out to the dollar movie theater.


11. Do you have any children? Not yet (obviously.)


12. Does he have a hidden talent? Laundry/cleaning. He can seriously get spots out of anything!


13. Who said "I love you" first? I let it slip after we had been dating for a little while, but I brushed it off as a joke and didn’t mention it again until he said it.


14. What is his favorite type of music? Christian Rock/ Heavy metal (or as I like to call it, “yell-y music”


15. What do you admire most about him? His ability to keep our checking account in balance. We’d be in serious trouble if it were left up to me. I fully admit it, and I’m fully grateful for him!


16. Do you think he will read this? Yep! He totally reads my blog (especially the MHR posts)

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

i love your list, and i love, love, love your new look :) super cute!

Lisa said...

Love your list. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband!

Lisa Q