Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where I've been.

It’s been a hard few weeks, guys. I’ve been sick, my friend lost her great aunt and grandma within a week of each other (which means I was doing my friend-ly duty and cooking/babysitting/being generally supportive) and now my little 2 year old niece is in the hospital due to dehydration. She’s been there since Sunday afternoon, and they’re thinking she’ll need to stay at least another night.

I think I might be starting to get what the Littles have (some sort of stomach flu) but I’ve already called off of work sick 5 times since the first of the year. Also, my boobs hurt sooooo badly, and I’m an emotional train wreck, and I thought AF was coming yesterday when I saw the tiniest bit of spotting, but she was really just kidding. I haven’t temped at all this month, so I have no idea if I Oed at all. Plus, even if I did, I’ve been sick and busy and it’s been a bad month, so I can guarantee that there will be no BFP this month. OH and I've been really bad about taking my Metformin, so I have no idea what my ovaries are saying. I'll post more about that later.

On the bright side, I’ve had some quality time with some of the babies in my life! It feels so good to be able to cuddle a little one. I guess, sometimes, it doesn’t really matter if I gave birth or not, I just love babies! Of course, I still REALLY want to have my own, but it’s nice to have a “substitute” every once in a while.

Another good thing- I had a Pampered Chef party on Friday that went well. I had a mix of old friends, new friends, and family at my house. I love it when people come to my house. The closest I live to any of my family is a 30 minute drive. Most of my friends live at least that far away. I think that makes it so much better when anyone comes out to see me. Also, I’m a semi-hermit (unless shopping is involved, I really don’t like to leave my house.) so I’m most comfortable when people come to me. I don’t have the biggest or nicest/best decorated house, but I love to have it filled!

And for the random closer…. Idol is on tonight! YAY! I hope this season is better than last. I was pretty much bored for most of it. There are several on this year that I really like, so I’m pumped!

4 comments:

Staci said...

i think im comin down with a tummy virus...eck....glad your back!! OH i continued THE STORY....check it out!!

Beautiful Mess said...

I hope you feel better soon! Your niece is in my thoughts, hope she gets better soon, as well. Hang in there, hon!

Unknown said...

can you send me a guide to all of your alphabetical lingo? i have no clue what you're talking about this time around. just a list of all your little abriviations with their definitions...?!

anyway, i love you and i'm glad that you're having some quality time with little people and big people. maybe you can remind me to watch idol! problem is, i tend to work late on tuesdays...

Jill said...

AF= Aunt Flo
BFP= Big Fat positive (as in a pregnancy test)
O(as in Oing or Oed)= Ovulation

I think those are the only ones I used in this post!