Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, Hello There!

I apologize for my absence this past week. You see, I have fallen into the “Twilight” obsession, and can’t seem to dig myself out of it! It’s bad, people. Really REALLY bad.



If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then you need to read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. It sounds pretty stupid when you try to describe it to someone : Girl moves to new town and falls in love with boy- who happens to be a vampire…… but OMG! These books are so much more than that!!! First, it’s pretty much the most INTENSE love story since Romeo and Juliet- and I’m not even exaggerating. By the end of the first book, if you’re not completely in love with Edward, then there’s probably something wrong with you- because he’s pretty amazing.




Stephanie Meyer has this talent of putting complex, powerful emotions into the simplest of terms. I’m amazed at how well she is able to bring things up in my emotional memories that I thought were long ago buried. HOLY FREAKIN’ COW!




K, I’m done ranting and raving now. Read the books. I’m not kidding.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

You've got me intrigued on this series. I'm going to have to check it out. Sounds fun!
Hugs,
-D

Anonymous said...

i just finished the 4th book.. i've never read four books so fast in my life.. i was/am completely obsessed. i can't wait for the movie to come out in november!!! i heard she's writing another book from edward's perspective!!! aaaaaah!!! i can't wait!!!