Friday, November 14, 2008

My Husband ROCKS!


To find out more about My Husband Rocks! Friday, click here.



First of all, I want to say that I know I’m a terrible blogger/commenter lately. It’s a combination of a lot of things, and I’m trying to write a post about it, but I just can’t seem to get the words right. Hopefully things will come together soon and I can get back to my bloggy self.



This week the Hubs rocks because he let me let my emotions fly. I’ve kinda been struggling with a lot of things lately, and I’ve had crazy mood swings. I’ve really needed to just yell and scream, or cry, or sing at the top of my lungs and dance around the house. He’s really let me do it all- and he even participates sometimes, which is great…. especially since I think everyone needs a good shouting match every now and then. I’m a lucky woman.

No comments: