Friday, November 21, 2008

MY HUSBAND ROCKS!


My Husband Rocks because of the following email conversation:

HE: so just made a calendar for a girl I used to work with at Giant Eagle back in da day, had a thing for her..she dissed me when I asked..now I look at her and say man what was I thinkin! :)

ME: Because I’m so much better, right?!

HE: well DUH! I thought that was already figured in but I guess not…

Every once in a while, I girl just needs to hear it, OK?! I’m really glad that we can email each other at work. It’s those little gems that help me make it through some days…..

4 comments:

Tara said...

Always feels good to hear that ;O) Thanks for dropping by my blog!!!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Just stopping in from my husband rocks to say hi! I love to see husbands & wives encouraging each other! :-)

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
This is a beautiful blog! This is amazing!! Welcome to my blog.. I am so glad I found your blog!

KayKay said...

How did we ever survive without such convienent and immediate ways to communicate with each other throughout the day? My husband and I always send quick little texts to each other while we're at work. And, yes, it's always good to be reminded of how much our husband love us and are happy to be with us. It sounds like you've got a great one there!