Friday, May 29, 2009

I think the tides are turning.

I actually have some stuff going on to tell you about…..

That cryptic request I had a while back? I think I can tell you now, because the initial hard part is over…. (I hope I’m no jinxing it!) I had an interview this morning to be the office manager for a chiropractic clinic. I think it went really well. 90% sure she’s going to call me back for a second interview. (Well, she said she would, but she still has a couple other people to interview first, so I’m leaving room to be disappointed.) This sounds like an amazing opportunity. She’s looking for someone to stick around for a while, and I’m looking to find a place to stick around in! It’s only about 10 minutes from my house (right now I drive 40ish) and it would give me the variety I’m craving. Please keep praying for me!

Also, I’m pretty sure I O’d on Monday. It was CD19, which is the earliest I’ve EVER O’d (since I’ve been charting) without Clomid or a trigger. I think that means the Vitex/ Cinnamon/ Soy combo is working, no? Also, even though we’ve been crazy busy this month, we actually managed to do some baby dancing that day! Do I think we actually made a baby? Not really- but there’s a chance, and it’s a step in the right direction!

Last but not least….. I’m going to be acting on a stage for the first time in 10 years! A good friend of mine is doing a fundraiser for Children’s hospital, and he asked me to play a small part in the play he’s directing. I’m terrible at memorizing lines, so a small part is all I really wanted, and I’m really excited! I used to be really into theatre in HS, but then life got in the way, and I just didn’t have time for it anymore. I’m SUPER nervous, though… what if I suck? At least it’s only a small part, and no one will really remember me- and it’s for a really good cause!

Cross your fingers, everyone! I really hope that this all works out for me…. After a year of NOTHING new happening, I think I’m about due for a few changes!

6 comments:

dawn said...

YAY! it sounds like progres is being made all around. let us know when you get that call for the 2nd interview!!! :)

Beautiful Mess said...

Crossing fingers and sending out prayers! Have fun on stage! How exciting. I'm sure you will do fine! Have a GREAT weekend!
*HUGS*

All About Me said...

Whoa girly you have a lot going on right now! Good luck with everything and yes you very well could have made a baby bean...only time will tell. I'm so happy that things are headed in the right direction...

Unknown said...

i tried to post a comment this morning. i'm really glad to hear things are going well for you and hear you being so upbeat! i'm sending white light, crossing my fingers and praying for you! love you!

Amanda said...

I hope you land the job and it turns out to be a really great move for you.

And the Oing is great news. Anything is better than an anovulatory cycle!

jill said...

Sending lots of luck for the new job!

I love theater and was also into it in HS, having parts in a bunch of musicals. Would love to do it again but the opportunity has never presented itself. So happy for you about your part! It's so much fun :) Can't wait to hear how it goes.