Monday, July 28, 2008

Any pranksters out there?

I posted this on my local message board, but I need all the help I can get..... I don't have a practical joke bone in my body!



SO most, if not all, of you know that I've been doing my co-worker's work on top of my own while she is out on maternity leave. She's due to come back on Wed. I came in today doing a little happy dance and chanting "2 more days! 2 more days!" She's going to be back just in time to take over the July invoices for all of her vendors. They are a PITA and I HATE doing them, so I was SO excited to put them on her desk this morning...........




FF to about 15 minutes ago. My boss came up and said "So she's not coming back. She DEFINITLY won't be here on Weds, and she's working with benefits and may not come back at all." I almost did all of the things that the subject line implies and I was plotting her demise. While we were sitting at my other boss's desk, my cw calls and says
















"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The PUNK! She IS coming back and she really had us all thinking that she wasn't! I'm releived and SO mad at her at the same time. You all have to help me think of something to do to get even. I'm not a jokester, and she TOTALLY deserves it!

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Gee, can't think of any good pranks, sorry. I wish you and your DH the best w/his SA and TTC.

K.W. said...

There are plenty of wonderful ideas hidden within all four seasons of "the Office." Pick and choose, Jill. Pick and choose.