Monday, July 21, 2008
My life in the computer
I'm on the computer A LOT. At work, I stare at the computer screen all day and, well, work. Then I come home and immediately run up to my desk and check the things I can't check at work (ie, personal email accts, myspace, facebook..)I keep in touch with almost all of my friends via message boards and email. I'm trying to earn us a bit of money by opening up an ebay store, and so I've been spending HOURS trying to figure out the ins and outs of that whole thing. Probably 80% of my awake time is on the computer. The other 20% is spent cooking or cleaning or driving or you know, living. Is that sad?