Monday, June 9, 2008

What do you want to know?

Internet, we have a problem. It seems all I do on here is rant and rave and complain. I guess I'm a complainer by nature, and not a witty as I would have myself believe. Also, I annoy myself with my complaining. I need your help!



Ask me a question. ANY question!!! It can be random or something you want to know about me. I promise to write an entire blog entry surrounding the the question you choose to ask, and I will give you mad props for asking :) (Disclaimer: This is an attempt to get some great blog ideas as I have hit a creative plateau. Also, I want comments... LOTS AND LOTS OF COMMENTS! If you don't want to comment here, you can email me at: JRenee211 at gmail dot com.)




Thanks, Internet! I owe you one :)

Jill



P.S. Any other Army Wives watchers out there?! Were you as BLOWN AWAY by the season premier as I was?! I'm STILL not quite sure what to think!

1 comment:

Annegirrl said...

I get asked this one a lot.

Have you planned for your retirement?

Enjoy!