Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whatever Wednesday

This is a great little Meme that I found on one of my favorite blogs: Mama’s Losin’ it.




If I had a dime for every...stupid question I get asked at work…




If I could catch a star I'd... Give it to my sister who is obsessed with stars.



If you saw me cry you'd... Say (or think) “there she goes again!”




If you could read my eyes they'd tell you...
I need a vacation. To some place tropical. Soon




If I could go back 5 years I would... do a whole bunch of stuff different.




If you saw me walking...
You would be ignored, because I’d be too into the music on my ipod.




If I could fly, I'd fly to... Heaven



If I had a black cat sitting in front of me, I'd... cuddle it and feed it and give it some milk J




If I could live in the Big Apple I'd... be fulfilling a high school dream.




If I had to leave my soulmate I'd... feel completely empty inside.




If I could be a movie star I'd be... Living on the beach and giving lots of money to family and charity.




If I did a trick it would be... illegal! I'm no prostitute!



If I had half a million I'd...do so much! I have plans. There would be some houses paid off, some charities donated to, a new wardrobe bought, and a job quit!




If I could pick only 6 things in the house to have for 1 year, it would be... TV, computer, fridge, stove, clothes, my Chi Flat iron




If I really could have a dream come true it would be... To be a mom.



If the drinking age was lowered... There would be no reason to look forward to being 21




If aliens really do exist...I hope they’re cute.




If school wasn't required... There’d be a lot of stupid people running around.




If I had a special power…
I would be able to read people’s minds at will.




If I am what I eat... I’m a big ol chocolate bar… or a cup of coffee




If I am rubber and you are glue... Whatever you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you.




If I ruled the world... I would reinstate the barter system.




If dogs are a man's best friend... There would be no need for video games.




If time heals all wounds... then it takes too long.




If I won the lottery... I’d quit my job and adopt some really cute babies. Also, I’d buy better clothes.




If actions speak louder than words... then some people need clued in.




If I died today...I’d be afraid of being forgotten.



Feel free to steal this and fill it out for yourselves. I thought this was a clever one, and it actually made me think a little bit more than I expected. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: