Lately I’ve been pretty down in the dumps. Nothing terrible has happened. I know that my self pity party is unwarranted. I know that I have a pretty cushy life….. so, today, I think I need to count my blessings so that I can remind myself what they are.
1. I have an amazing husband who: does dishes and laundry, takes care of the animals, cleans the house in his free time, loves me and can’t wait to get the baby train going again.
2. I have a family that is very strong and supportive, even when they’re being a big pain in the booty.
3. I own a house. With nice things inside.
4. Both the Hubs and I have decent cars that are dependable (knock on wood…. Like all of it that I have in sight)
5. I work at a pretty cushy job. I get paid a decent salary, and I usually am not too busy so I get to spend some QT with my Google reader and my Nesties.
6. I’m not constantly afraid that I will lose my job, like so many other people in the world.
7. I’m (relatively) healthy.
8. The Hubs is healthy (and so are his sperm.)
9. I have a puppy and a kitty that provide me with unconditional love, and are always happy to see me.
10. I have a DVR and a library card.
So I want to ask all of you…. What are you blessed with?