Friday, August 1, 2008

MY HUSBAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!


Warning: this is partly fertility related.



As I mentioned in my last post, the Hubs finally got his SA done. I know it’s a humbling and embarrassing experience for him, but I think it really made him even more “gung ho” in this whole baby making business. Ever since he’s “done the thing” (his words) He just seems to light up every time he thinks about us having kids. He’s SO confident that we’re going to be parents- good parents. He seems to be more interested in MY end of the testing. He’s more tuned in and interested. He’s just really excited. I can’t wait to give him a child (or 2 or 3..)

7 comments:

Karol said...

I'm so glad to hear he's more interested in the whole process now! WTG Paul!

Anonymous said...

that is great.
We were diagnosed as unable to have children in 1980.....Apparently God had other plans...we have eight children... :) The docs were amazed.
Apparently we are overachievers

katylinvw said...

woohoo! you are both in my prayers! can't wait to see what happens! :)

Anonymous said...

I trust that your prayers will be answered! :)

JenM said...

I'm so glad to hear that he is getting more excited about this process! WTG Paul :-)

kimber926 said...

I'm so glad to hear he's completly on board and just know you guys will be FABULOUS parents!

Nic said...

How wonderful he's completely on-board.

Nothing like a 'target' for men to buy in!


Good luck xx