Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been tagged

So I've been tagged a few times by some pretty great bloggers, Andrea, Stacy, and Staci.... So I guess I should play along!





Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you


2. Post the rules on your blog


3. Write 6 random things about yourself


4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them


5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog


6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.





1. I just went to WalMart with my mom and spent too much money on crap I don't need... and junk food.




2. I found out today that one of The Hubs' friends reads my blog (Hi Jason!) so now he knows all about my womanly struggles. Not embarrassing at all.




3. We're watching my IL's puppy this week while they are on vacation. She's decided that she wants to live in our bedroom, and my dog has decided that he needs to pee all over our bedroom carpet. yay.




4. Right now I am wearing my sister's old maternity shorts. I'm not pregnant- they're just comfortable. Yes, I did go out in public wearing them.


5. It's 7:30 on a Saturday night, and I'm ready for bed!


6. The women I work with think I'm the weirdest person in the whole world. They've obviously been pretty sheltered, right? I'm not that weird, am I?



I'm not going to tag anyone, because pretty much everyone that I know well enough to tag has already been tagged....... so if you're reading this- I guess I'm gonna tag YOU

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Here from ICLW.

I refuse to go to Walmart anymore for exactly that reason. I always walk out with crap I can do without. (well, except for the chocolate. I can always use chocolate!)

You don't seem weird to me!

E. Phantzi said...

hope 3 is a charm for you with the clomid - and you're not that weird :-)

i blog about my infertility at projectprogeny dot wordpress dot com (child mentioned)

Joy said...

Walmart has the affect on everyone. I think they pump crap buying drugs through the ventilation system.

By the way, I like weird, normal is so boring!

ICLW

Kate said...

Here form ICLW. Target is my big weakness. I cannot go in there and come out with less than 10 things.