Friday, August 8, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!


It's FRIDAY again! Time for me to tell you exactly why my darling husband rocks this week.



This week, the Hubs rocks because he bought me ice cream. This may sounds silly to some, but for some reason, I fall in love with him all over again every time he hands me a bowl of the stuff. A couple of days ago, he went out and picked up a perscription for me (another reason why he rocks) and on the way back picked up a "surprise" ice cream sundae from the little ice cream stand around the corner.



I love him!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Such a thoughtful fellow you're married to! Yay for ice cream & errands run on behalf of the wifey:)

Beautiful Mess said...

I love "my husband rocks Fridays"!! I might steal it from ya ;o)Ice cream is like air for some women. I am one of those women, so I can totally relate to you wanting to kiss your husband for picking some up! Go hubby!!! Have a great week. Sending you lots and lots of good juju!!
-D

The Red Headed Mama said...

I love any man the brings me ice cream, so this is definitely a good reason for hubby to rock!

And...You've been Tagged!

katylinvw said...

don't those little things just make all the difference :) how sweet!

Amy said...

Yay! I love surprise ice cream!